Healing through your Pen
We live in a society which is so fast paced it’s hard to hear and hard to heal. I’ve found that journaling is a great resource to help deal with hurts, issues and pain from the past and even current. Your journal doesn’t judge you. It’s a blank page allowing a fresh start and way to unpack your brain and release your emotions.
- If you need healing but don’t know where to start
- If you’ need to unpack your brain and your pain
- If you need a way to release the old to embrace the new
Healing & Journaling is the webinar for you. Whether you’re just starting or you’ve been writing for a while there is much you will learn as you continue healing through your writing.
In this 2 hour LIVE webinar you will learn:
- How journaling brings self-healing
- How journaling is connected to your voice
- How Journaling solves issues and brings answers
- How to use your pen as a healing instrument
- How to create journaling prompts
When you Find Your Pen you can Find Your Voice in this class you will reclaim that power through activating and empowering your writing.
Author MaShani Allen, is a Spiritual Stenographer, and Golden Scribe. With more than a decade of experience, MaShani’s passion for journaling rose from her archival and transcription services. Personally, she found a greater use for journaling as her book, The Beauty of Holiness, is a direct result of this practice. Combined with this passion, MaShani has a B.S. in Journalism, and M.A. in Christian Counseling, making her a sought-after speaker, as she fulfills her heartfelt desire to see people living mentally and spiritually free lives.